Re: Hello, Drive to work

To: Bill Woodruff <woodruff@fail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello, Drive to work
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 19:50:07 +0100 (BST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 13 May 1997, Bill Woodruff wrote:

  BTW, does anybody
> else have a problem with hood latches opening at higher speeds (seriously)?

yup, on the long haul back to the principality my 'hood latches' (I
assume you mean bonnet as opposed to soft top) popped open twice on the
A14. I put this down to it's duffer road surface which has been tramlined
by artics' etc!! no probs since i've been on the backroads!

Johnny Storm
'77 spitfire 1500