BCW - Vermont

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BCW - Vermont
From: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com (Chris Bullock - vtxix)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 13:23:02 -0400
Hi folks,

Retrieved the PI at lunch - weather here is questionable
at best.  Naturally, I haven't seen any LBC activity but
just wanted everyone to know that I'm doing my part!  I
installed the tonneau and will take my chances with the
rain.  BTW, I did see a beautiful TR4 a couple of weeks
ago on I-89 here in Vermont - sky blue colour - any idea
who that might be Joe Merone?  Our local club is putting
on a cookout to finish out BCW on Saturday - hope the
weather cooperates.  TR6 owners list is up to 127 - I'll
be sending this out tomorrow - still taking last minute
updates/additions!

Regards,

Chris Bullock
Colchester, Vermont