Carlisle bargain......

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Carlisle bargain......
From: "The Herr Family" <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 22:34:17 -0400
Listers,
I have never been as jealous as I was yesterday at Carlisle. At our tent
with
the CPTC, a guy brought over his latest find. He had just purchased a
manifold
for a TR2-4. This manifold had been modifed (professionally) with all the
welding
and porting. Mounted to the manifold were four SU carbs!. Yep, not 2 or
even 3
but 4 SU carbs with the little triumpets just like a pair of Webers. The
linkage
and everything was ready to go, just bolt on the power! The worse part?

He only paid $250.............

I offered him $500 on the spot, but he wasn't willing to part with it.

It would have looked so good on my car..........

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A