Re: Special Interest Car Parts

To: Don Sforza <dsforza@megahits.com>
Subject: Re: Special Interest Car Parts
From: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 23:04:52 +0900
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, ecarbone@global2000.net
Don Sforza wrote:

> Yeah... unless there is a real burning desire to get screwed, stay away.
>Expect
> your credit card to be charged immediately, and your order to be shipped in
>the
> next millenium. THEN, try to cancel the order!
>
> BTW, the same warning goes for Sports and Classics in Darien, Connecticut.

List,

I've had good experiences with Special Interest Car Parts.  I bought
some TR6 rear
fenders about a year ago.  They had a sale and the price was too good to
pass up.
They arrived promptly....no hassle.

- ALSO -

I bought a NOS '76 TR6 tonneau cover from Sports and Classics in Darien,
CT.  The
tonneau arrived quickly and was EXACTLY as described....still in the
original
package!!!!  The price was LESS than TRF reproduction!  AND it was in
stock!

Just my .02 worth.

Chad Jester