Owners List Submission

To: "'bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com'" <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Owners List Submission
From: "Reynolds, Rob" <RReynolds@asaspmo.belvoir.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 10:55:50 -0400
I bought a 76 TR6 a couple of weeks ago.  It's now in the shop for a
physical and $1500 worth of "minor" repairs so I can put it on the road with
minimal (a relative term, I know) risk of breakdown in the middle of nowhere
and risk to life or limb.  But I   L O V E  it already.  I had a Healey BJ8
about 15 years ago, so I know the basic drills of owning an LBC (Leaky
British Car).  I just wish that taking it to the mechanic didn't raise
emotions akin to those I get when walking into the dentist office!!!  You
know there'll be pain.  You don't want to do it, but you know you need to.
 You might even feel better afterward!!  Do they make health insurance for
Triumphs?

Triumph TR6.
CF 58073UO
Manufactured July 1976