Re: ##!??!!@ Weber jets

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: ##!??!!@ Weber jets
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 09:10:11 -0500
Zachariah L. Cotherman wrote:

  After adjusting the float level on my Weber downdrafts (DGV 32,36)
  for my
  TR6, the rich mixture was noticeably decreased.  However, they are
  still
  TOO rich and it appears that my next course of action is to purchase
  new
  jets.  Anyone know what size of brass I should invest in?  I really
  don't
  think that I want to spend VB prices for the Weber jet assortment
  (esp.
  since I would have to buy two!).

  It really runs pretty well considering the mixture is rich (my Z-S's
  were
  really shot and I felt like undertaking the project) but I really
  need some
  new jets!  ANY input is very welcome and appreciated!

  Zach
  ZLC@caspers.net

 Try Fast Freddies @ 800.821.2195 for parts/jets for Weber carbs.
                                 714.540.3801