Re: Needles for SU Carbs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Needles for SU Carbs
From: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk (Pat Catchpole)
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 19:11:36 +0100

Hi Ross
The Triumph-Tune (Moss UK) catalogue has a list of all carb spares, it reckons
you should have AUD 1478 needles (for all '62~'66 Spits).  Loads more are listed
but I don't know how the numbers relate to the taper on the needle.  The other
place in the UK for SU spares has to Burlen (sp?) Fuel Systems.  I don't have
contact details to hand but mail me and I'll find them if necessary.  I'm sure
this stuff will be available in the US though.
Pat