Thanks Re: TR6 oil change access

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks Re: TR6 oil change access
From: SBoz39@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 05:45:34 -0400 (EDT)
     Thankyou to all who have responded.  I might have mentioned that I had
bought the spin on adapter and three filters for use after the engine rebuild
but the mechanic said that his past experience with them was that they were
difficult to seal well.  From the comments received those using the adaptors
are happy with them, so it looks like I'll be doing my own oil changes with
the spin on filters and see how it goes.
     As for the mechanic, he has a frame off restoration of a TR3 in progress
and his wifes TR6 under restoration as well as other British car repairs as
time permits.  He is a knowledgeable and meticulous indivdual whom I would
eagerly recommend to anyone in the western Washington state area.  (Today, my
wife suggested we send him a thankyou card for the work he has done.)  As for
the hole in the fender, I think his time is too much in demand, and maybe
he's worked on British cars too long :-).
                                         Sincerely,          Jim Bosley
                                          CF22628U         74 TR6