Re: Service Intervals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Service Intervals
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 21:58:28 EDT
On Fri, 2 May 1997 15:17:22 -0400 (EDT) Joseph Burlein
<josephb@bluedevils.aftac.gov> writes:
>Listers,
>I recently purchased a new (72) TR-6 and I have a question about the
>correct Triumph recommended service intervals for a few items:
>
>Differential (final drive?) fluid change
>Transmission fluid change
>Radiator drain/flush/fill
>Tire rotation
>Fuel filter
>Oh, any opinions on who makes the best carpet/interior sets? Or, who
>makes the best free flow exhaust that will fit the car?
>Thanks in advance the help.
>Joe Burlein
>(72 TR-6)
Call The Roadster Factory@ 1-800-234-1104. Ask them for their 2 part TR6
catalog. Buy an owners handbook. Read it cover to cover.  Buy a Bentley
manual(unfortunately the Haynes manual is out of print). Refer to it as
needed. If you can't figure something out, ask the list.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U