Re: TR3B part needed

To: thefryes@iconn.net
Subject: Re: TR3B part needed
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:09:31 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
WBabbitt@aol.com wrote:

> Henry,
> The steering column stator tube on my 1960 TR3A (which has a two piece
cloumn
> and non-adjustable steering wheel) is a 59 5/8" long, 3/8" O.D. tube.
  Your
> diameter will no doubt be the same.  As for the length????
> Bill Babbitt
> TR3A-in-a-bag

Bill,

I appreciate your response.

Seems I will be fabricating one, so the 3/8" O.D. tube is very helpful.
Any idea what the tube is? Brass? Copper?

As for length, I will keep trying the list to find another SOL'er with a
TR3A or B in-a-bag!

Thanks again.

Henry,
Nothing so fancy.  By the way my refrigerator magnet loves it, I'd say it's
just plain old steel.
Bill