Re: Judging, Freeflow vs Stock, etc.

To: Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu>
Subject: Re: Judging, Freeflow vs Stock, etc.
From: Scott Kohl <GT6@wvi.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 18:11:55 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Burdick wrote:

> I would have been competing against vintage
> racers that are truly works of art...

Why isn't there a competition class?  I hardly deem it fair to throw
street-driven machinery in with racing cars.  I intend to modify my GT6+
considerably more than you did with your Spit, but some of my mods will
be under the skin, so to speak (drivetrain and suspension).  The vision
I have for my underbonnet area is Stainless braided lines, brushed
aluminum, black powder-coating, a stainless header, and polished copper
piping.  But I still wouldn't expect to win over some of the vintage
racers out there.

Cheers

Scott Kohl