For Sale: 1974 TR6 Engine, Carburetor, Transmission

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Sale: 1974 TR6 Engine, Carburetor, Transmission
From: William F Daehler <WFDAEHLE@mail.delcoelect.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 17:45:46 -0600

Given that IT DOESN'T FIT into my TR 4, and that far too many problems
were surfacing quicker than the list could solve them, my TR6 stuff
is up for grabs.

Anybody out there want my stuff?  The engine is complete. It has
intake & exhaust manifolds, twin Zenith Strombergs 175 CD & air cleaner,
distributor, fuel pump, distributor, water pump,  clutch, transmission,
starter motor, alternator, condenser.  Its all assembled into one piece.
No end play.  Clearly a young virgin.  Never been torn apart and rebuilt.
I have an engine hoist at my garage, and I'm asking $600. I have a few
other new TR6 pieces that I wont need also, such as the Bentley manual,
transmission mounts, the Moss oil filter kit etc.

Will Daehler
Milwaukee,WISCONSIN
wfdaehle@maildelcoelec.com
W 414 768-2170