Re: Aftermarket Seats

To: "Charlie Brown" <cb1500@erols.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Seats
From: "The Herr Family" <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:08:45 -0400
Charlie,
I am putting seats that I ordered from Racing Wheel Services here in Pa.
They are a racing style bucket
with excellent side supports, slots for seatbelts and a vintage appearance.
Price was around $180 each,
which is reasonable when you consider the price of the foam supports,
leather seat covers and the price
to have it professionally installed. The seats are made in England (another
bonus), and I am modifying the
TRF TR6 seat slides to bolt to my TR4A  floor pans. The seats fit my frame
like glue. Should be excellent for
autocross. I'll get you the number if you want it.

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A