Re: Spring - Spitfire<Pine.OSF.3.90.970422152008.23513D-100000@thunder>

To: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Spring - Spitfire<Pine.OSF.3.90.970422152008.23513D-100000@thunder>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:31:41 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>On Tue, 22 Apr 1997 RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK wrote:

>> God, I shoulda been a Blue Peter presenter!!!

>Is that so you could be one step closer to marrying Keith Chegwin??

Funnily enough, NO, anyway he married maggie Philbin from Tommorrows World

>Mindless inquirers want to know.....

Who else agrees to fall into this class, or is it just me and you??? :-)

Hmmm, better mention something Triumphy or someone'll get narked, Hmmmm,  Has
anyone ever put a 3.63:1 Diff into a 1300 MkIV Spit, as I have a wailing diff
and an assumed good 3.63:1 replacement, will the higher gearing make it ALOT
more gutless than it already is???

>Johnny Storm
>'77 Spitfire 1500 (who much prefered 'HOW!', phwoar that Carol Vorderman!!)

Can't fault that choice, brains and beauty eh!!!

Rich