Re: Herald News!!!&Who's got the cheapest collector car insurance??

To: John Matthews <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Subject: Re: Herald News!!!&Who's got the cheapest collector car insurance??
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:25:58 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John,

        If you are not a daily driver, you might want to consider
antique car insurance. There's many restrictions, but my annual
premium is about $35 for a '72 TR6. If interested, try Condon & Skelly.
I believe they have an 800 number.

                Jeff N.

At 03:46 PM 4/21/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>

>Who's got the cheapest collector car insurance???????
>
>I really need to drive this thing now that it's together again with all
>the trick suspension goodies I could afford. So, any suggestions would
>be appreciated. I could go with AAA, but I would like to get full
>coverage and I suspect AAA would charge me way to much for that.
>

>John Matthews
>'61 & '65 Heralds

Jeff C. Nathanson
Director of Product Development
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.