Car Shows - Pensacola Beach Fl

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Shows - Pensacola Beach Fl
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:17:58 -0700
Cc: british-cars@autotox.team.net
If any of the folks that presented the British Car show (and the Hot Rod
Show) show at Pensacola Beach Fl are on the net I thought that I would
let you know that we enjoyed them both.  We naturally enjoyed the British
car show the most.  My wife and I took a 30th anniversary trip and
stumbled on the show.  There was a ultra original Tr8 there (gold) and a
super concourse MGA (bad word) I beleive the MG owner said that it was
the national champ.

If any of you are visiting the beach there there is a very good
resturant called Jubilees.  There are two parts. The upstairs restaurant
has super food and very good service at reasonable prices.  Down stairs
is beach style everything - Very lively.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8 DHC
Tupelo, MS