TR-03A Door Panels

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR-03A Door Panels
From: Keith Perry <kperry@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:22:14 -0700
I have recently purchased Len Drake's '61 TR-03A.  There's very little rust and
he did a nice job of replacing some of the engine components for me.

I am beginning to redo the interior and am wondering if anyone has knowledge of
where I can get material to rebuild the interior of the door panels.  The big
three all sell the map pockets but not the material the panels are made out of.
 I am sure I can get some materials and use the old ones as a template.  Would
thin pieces of plywood work?  BTW - where is a good place to purchase bulk
vinyl?

thanks

Keith Perry
'61 TR-03A