Re: TR6 top end rebuild?

To: "Andrew Murray" <amurray@mail.MR.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 top end rebuild?
From: "STU-JO" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 22:39:01 -0400
Andrew, the 75TR6 has a sealed crankcase ventilation system. When you take
off the filler cap, you draw air instead of fumes into the carbs, and lean
out the mixture. I got mine thru emissions by doing that."Your compression
should be around 130.You definitely need a valve or ring job, but if your'e
happy with it, drive it!