Thanks SPRINGS eternal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks SPRINGS eternal
From: bkgallry@crl.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 19:07:51 -0700
Is this group great or what ! My solicitation for advice regarding  my rear
spring  problem was so overwhelming,  I could not possibly respond to
everyone who answered with the personal note they deserved. For all of you
who kindly took the time out from your lives to offer such detailed and
meaningful advice to this knockabout spit novice, please accept my most
sincere and humble thanks. Those in the world that would portray the
Internet as the death knell of personal relationships and human interaction
should have a look at my E-mail cache of the past 2 days. People from all
over the world, from a diversity of demographic  and vocational
backgrounds, offering up the fruits of their experience in an effort to do
no more than assist someone they have, to that point, never met. And if one
extrapolates this Internet wide, from sewing groups to fig producer groups,
to hernia sufferer groups, etc. etc....the degree of human interchange is
astounding. Only the most rabid of luddite cynics would fail to see that we
are all enhanced by what brings out the best in us.

Apologies for going on...whew...that WD40 really gets to 'ya...

Once again , thank s to all who helped.

Erik

'77 Spitfire

The Heldfond Book Gallery, Ltd.