My apologies, Juno is broken - No LBC content

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My apologies, Juno is broken - No LBC content
From: ctschmitz@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 97 09:46:05 PST8
     Hi All

     A couple of days ago I posted a question about "What color is BRG" and
     suggested that folks to reply to me directly at my Juno address as I
     would not be at work for a couple of days.

     Much to my dismay, Juno is no longer working for me - I can't get my
     mail at all.

     I've talked to a couple of other Juno users and they have heard of
     similar difficulties. Consensus is that Juno may have grown a bit too
     fast to keep up with the demand.

     I'm moving my home account to:

     dschmitz@ucla.edu

     My apologies to those who may have sent me a reply at Juno that I have
     not acknowledged.

     Tom