Re: Preserving vs. Improving

To: "Clark A. Wiedmann" <cwiedman@shaysnet.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Preserving vs. Improving
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 18:21:26 -0600
I had to make this same decision about two years ago.  Dad's only new car
and my first car came back to me at his passing.  My $.02 is do what you
want.  I opted for the "improved" route simply because it was what I had
wanted to do as a kid and the ability to drive it now (hard) is worth a lot
more than any money in value for resale.  Fact is, the car will probably
never be re-sold, simply because it has been in the family so long.

Just my $.02

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces)