parts car

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: parts car
From: carmen@wwd.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 20:40:30 -0500
I have 76 TR6 after replacing the fuel pump with a electric it runs great.I
may  replace the carpet later but thats about it.I told my wife I was
thinking about  looking for a parts car,to put up on blocks for down the
road,I plan on keeping  this car for a long time,I guess what I'm asking
what is what kind of price range,I looked at 74 for $1600 it ran but needs
,int, body work,carbs.After I got home I realized I love triumphs that I
would have fixed it up,I could not have set it up on blocks,it have been a
waste of a great car,maybe I'm going about this wrong I'll tell her its a
parts car and fix it up anyway!                  A.J.Hankins  TR6 that runs
great