Re: Unisyn Multiple Carb Sychronizer

To: KMNTR6@aol.com
Subject: Re: Unisyn Multiple Carb Sychronizer
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 97 17:06:02 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ken Nachman wrote:
        >My wife just bought me an Edelbrock Unisyn Multiple Carb Sychronizer.
Have
        >any of you used one of these on a TR6 with stock Stromberg carbs or a
TR3
        >with SUs? Are they helpful (the Unisyn NOT the carbs)? The instuctions
were
        >not included, but it looks easy enough to use. What is the optimum
setting?

        I have found it useful; there may be better synchronizers, but I
have achieved good results (ie plug color, general running, smog etc)
with this device.

        Whats an optimum setting?  Well I guess when the carbs are
synchronized.

        Check out the VTR page http://www.vtr.org/maintain/carbs.html
which has good instructions on using the Unisyn.

        Shane Ingate in San Diego