Triumph Trivia, Etc.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph Trivia, Etc.
From: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 07:48:08 -0700
About 3 years ago, I purchased a set of Triumph brand m+s tires
for my Scout at a tire dealer (Goodyear or Firestone, I
forget...) in Albuquerque.

Getting back to Triumphs:  I have a tubular rear bumper guard
that attaches to the rear of a GT6 Plus or Spitfire Mk3 that
I would like to trade for one that will fit a GT6 MkI.  This
was apparently a dealer installed option and it's in good
condition, no rust or dings.  If nobody has one to trade, I
will take $25 OBO plus shipping for it.  I plan to be at the VTR
convention in Ft. Worth and can deliver it there.  Anybody
interested?
Dave Fain