Re: Spring cleaning

To: tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: Spring cleaning
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 21:35:18 -0800
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, mendo_recce@off-road.com
At 11:11 AM 3/30/97 +0000, Paul Burr wrote:

>Wow! I thought I had a menagerie of junk in my house! Between me with
>the cars, guitars and cameras and computers, my wife with the cookbooks,
>craft stuff, and all the kids stuff. I didn't think any one had a
>weirder junk pile. Looks like you got us beat!

Did you notice I was NOT selling the camera gear, the computer gear, the
silk screen stuff, the block print stuff, or my collection of cook books?

TeriAnn Wakeman            For personal mail, please start subject line
Santa Cruz California      with TW.  I belong to 4 high volume mail lists
twakeman@scruznet.com      and do not read a lot of threads..Thanks

Medium & large format photography, 1960 Land Rover 109,  1961 Triumph TR3A