Happy Easter

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Happy Easter
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 06:43:42 -0500
Mark,28:5-7

     "The angel spoke to the women.  'You must not be afraid', he
said.  "I know you are looking for Jesus, who was nailed to the cross.
He is not here, just as he said.  Come here and see the place where
he lay.  Quickly now,go and tell his disciples, 'He has been raised from
death, and now he is going to Galilee ahead of you; there you will see
him!'  Remember what we have told you"

   My daughter woke me up quite early, so I thought I'd type a letter
spreading the good news.

                         Joe IV
                         TR 250
                    WALLINGFORD, CT. USA

P.S. I apoligize if I've breached any etiquette here.  If I have,
   please inform me directly.