Anyone on list from NZ

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Anyone on list from NZ
From: "Bill and Sal Birney" <birneybs@onaustralia.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:25:08 +1000
List

Some time ago someone from NZ put the address of a conversion company on
the list, this was then passed by me to a third party.

The aim is to get a conversion kit for putting a 5 speed Jap box into the
GT6.

The end result is that a search is on by me to find someone down here (ie
down under) who has a GT6 that this guy can look at, and or convert. (a
quest passed on from Andy Mace and Chris Kantarjiev).

There may be one or more customers on this side of the tasman, however that
doesn't get us a car for these guys to look at.

So to the point, is there someone on the list, from NZ, and who could
possibly help us find a NZ based GT6 that this guy could look at (and
possibly convert)? or help me get in touch with the relavent Triumph
club(s) over in NZ.

If so please yell! (I promise no sheep jokes)

Bill and Sal Birney
'70 GT6+ (RHD)
'67 Spitfire MkII (restoration)
'69 Spitfire MkIII (Sal's, in queue)