New Orleans British Car Day

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Orleans British Car Day
From: "Harold O'Reilly" <continen@gnofn.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:42:45 -0800 (PST)
        Thanks for the kind words from some of you about our show
last weekend. Thanks also for coming, you helped make this our
biggest ever.
        Anybody still moaning about snow on the ground should start
planning now for next March.
        I know Ceraldi had a good time, he left with the car full of
trophies and prizes.
        See you in Ft.Worth in July.
Harold O'Reilly
New Orleans
1979 TR7 DHC (tired shortblock-not over 80 yet)
1976 Spitfire-1300 engine,OD trans (85 on the Lake
Pontchartrain Causeway,world's longest bridge, 24 miles, for a
little longer, I hear they are building a 26 miler in S.A.)