Re: Double Diamond!!!? AAAAAARGHH!<Pine.3.89.9703251527.A24302-0100000@f

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: Double Diamond!!!? AAAAAARGHH!<Pine.3.89.9703251527.A24302-0100000@firefly.prairienet.org>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 09:39:32 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>, Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>> >    Charlie may be lucky to get Double Diamond!!! >
>>
>> Dehydrated men in the desert have been known to turn down double
>> Diamond!!!

>       I've drunk water instead of Bud, bud...

>       Now WHAT ABOUT CIDER DAMMIT!!! That's a real drink! 3 pints of cider
>       and your face falls off!!!

>       Greg "International Race Car Photographer" Petrolati

Yeeeehaaaaa, we're back to an enjoyable topic!!! :-)

I once drank about 8 pints of strong Cider(ONCE), 'my' face didn't fall off,
but it turned me into a pshycopathic(sp) thingy bob, basically I beat the shit
outta my car, put blood all over my dashboard were I'd punched it(NO, I wasn't
driving) and put a few other dents in it too.  I haven't drank much Cider since
for obvious reasons, although I'm fine on anyhting else! strange eh! :-)

Rich "International Pi*s head and car basher" Jackson. :-)