Re:Registration prices? .

To: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Subject: Re:Registration prices? .
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 18:22:44 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In Indiana you pay an annual excise tax, which you must pay up in full
for previous years if you don't register your car for a year or more.
Total registration fees for new cars can be more than two hundred
dollars.  After twelve years that goes down to twenty-five.  At least we
just got rid of the patronage system, which scooped up most of the money,
particularly when you got a specialty plate.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 (being restored, but will be drivable when the transmission's
back in)