Re: Spring Cleaning at The Fat Chance Garage

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spring Cleaning at The Fat Chance Garage
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 06:54:05 -0800
At 12:52 AM 3/24/97 -0700, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
>I just posted a sample list of some items for sale to the autojumble mailing
>list.  If interested, you can get it emailed back to you by sending mail to
>majordomo@autox.team.net with the command
>
>  get autojumble fcg_mar97.txt
>
>and the advert will be mailed back to you.  Or the same info can be gotten
>via anon FTP to ftp.team.net in the autojumble directory.
>
>mjb.

So Mark, it looks like you would first need to join the autojumble mail
list to get a look at your sales list.

**** List 'autojumble' is a private list.
**** Only members of the list can do a 'get'.
**** You aren't a member of list 'autojumble'.

TeriAnn Wakeman            For personal mail, please start subject line
Santa Cruz California      with TW.  I belong to 4 high volume mail lists
twakeman@scruznet.com      and do not read a lot of threads..Thanks

Medium & large format photography, 1960 Land Rover 109,  1961 Triumph TR3A