TR6: Anyone for an 'expert system' diagnostic aid project?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6: Anyone for an 'expert system' diagnostic aid project?
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 15:47:42 EST
Hi All!
   As maintainer of the TR6 pages (http://www.mit.edu/people/zimerman/tr6.html
for those of you that haven't seen them...plug plug) I had a question for the
good folks of the SOLers.  I was wondering if folks would find it useful to
have a web-based 'decision tree' for diagnosing problems with TRs.  Like,
top page offers you choice of car system, then it starts asking you questions
with web-link answer choices, working its way down to a tentative diagnosis.
The reason I ask is that I'm willing to volunteer my website and my time to
compile the puppy, if there is enough interest.  All I would ask is that if
y'all do want it and have expertise to lend, I may call upon you for the
'list answer.'  Anyhow, let me know...cheers, and now back to your regularly
scheduled LBC wars.  I'm off to brew beer. :-)

Jacob ben-David Zimmerman - MITDACS - Draper Laboratory
http://uss-repulse.starfleet.com/home.html     mail:zimerman@mit.edu
"I never drive faster than I can see.  Besides, it's all in the
reflexes." -Jack Burton