Re: Thanks/Triumph Colors

To: Terry Thompson <tlt@digex.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks/Triumph Colors
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:30:06 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Terry Thompson wrote:

>   Thanks to everyone who responded to my problems with the '76 spit.
> I think I've got the problems resolved (turn signal, speedometer light
> and gas smell).
>
>   I now have another question for you Oracles of Worthless Trivia. I'm
> wondering what was the original (factory) color of my '76 spit.  The ID
> plate on the driver's side door jam says that it's a 94 exterior and an
> 11 trim. (I'm assuming the 11 is black, because it looks like it's the
> original.)
>
> -Terry
>
> P.S. (I'll be asking stupid questions next week about putting on a new
> carbon canister assembly, hoses, etc. when I get the parts.)

Terry,
  My best guess for an exterior of 94 would be Inca Yellow.  If I'm
wrong, I'm sure the paint gurus will let me know!  The interior should
be black, as the 11 indicates.

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - waiting for a main harness - FM66513UO
62 Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - waiting for restoration - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073