Re: Roosevelts rule for Restoration.

To: Ronald LHerault <lherault@bu.edu>
Subject: Re: Roosevelts rule for Restoration.
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:37:16 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ronald LHerault wrote:

> Ed Berlin's book on Scott Joplin, which I am reading, contains an
> interesting quote from T. Roosevelt.  In part it said, "The higest form
> of success (which) comes ...to the man who does not shrink from danger,
> from hardship or from toil, and who out of these wins the splendid
> ultimate triumph". 8-)>
>
> Ron

What is the splendid ultimate Triumph? Any suggestions?  Some may say a
TR8, some a TR6, a pristine TR3 or TR2, maybe a Stag.  For me, the
splendid ultimate Triumph would be my Spitfire, if I could get a wiring
harness!  ;-)

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - undergoing cajones transplant - FM66513UO
62? Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073