Re: Drinking and Degreasing<0347C3331729A10C*/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywe

To: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>
Subject: Re: Drinking and Degreasing<0347C3331729A10C*/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/o=MN-MTA/ou=MSMail/ou=CORP/s=Lindberg/g=Andrew/@MHS>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:14:54 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: "hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>, "Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV" <Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>to the brew samping league --

>I'll up you one, Martin.  Not only does the USA have a lot of great
>microbreweries, but the best British pub in the world is in (TADA!)
>Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA.  Sherlock's Home.  Best (brewed on the premises)
>british style beers, close to a hudred single malt scotchs, no
>Budweiser/Miller/et al. sold, and the food is so good it can't really be
>British.

How can it be the Best British Pub, you forgot about Bensen's in
Northampton(England), OK, so it's a Night Club but what the hell, it's such a
dive that it don't matter if you chuck beer all over yourself, or anyonoe else
for that matter, the windows are all boarded up, so there's no chance that
you'll get thrown through them(safety eh!), and the bar maids are SOOOO nice
that they look after ALL you money when you buy a pint and give them a tenner,a
in't that friendly!!!  haven't a clue what beer they sell though as I'm usually
too pis*ed to notice by the time I get there!!!  :-)

> -- Andy Lindberg (I may take off early today)

>p.s.  Sorry Johnny, they don't sell Mountain Dew either.

What IS Mountain Dew, I saw it in Sainsbury's last night and I thought it was
pop(soft drink/soda/etc)??????

Rich