Re: Super Hero Identification (sorry Jack Brooks)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Super Hero Identification (sorry Jack Brooks)
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 22:45:50 -0500
Jack Brooks wrote:

                          ~snip~

>I am trying to identify the manufacturer of the front shocks on my TR3.
>
> They are made in England, are painted black and have a white inverted
> square sticker, with an inverted triagle containing four horizontal blue
> bars within the triangle.  I have shown the logo below.   Actual size is
> approximately 2 inches square.
>
>    __________________
>  \   ____________     /
>   \ (____________)   /
>    \   ________     /
>     \ (________)   /
>      \    ____    /
>       \ (_____)  /
>        \   _    /
>         \ (_)  /
>          \    /
>           \  /
>            \/

Jack,

I don't know if this is any help, but I saw a man (made of steel) wear-
ing a light-blue jumpsuit & a red cape ("Nobody wears capes any more..."
Jerry Sienfeld) on T.V. the other night, and he had a similar sticker on
his chest.  The sticker was yellow and red and had a pattern like this
on it:

                     _________________________________
                    /                                 \
                    \              * *                /
                     \           *     *             /
                      \        *                    /
                       \         *                 /
                        \           *             /
                         \            *          /
                          \             *       /
                           \            *      /

   I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.  I hope you do find the answer to
your question, though.

                                 A Wise guy (in the spirit of Johnny Storm),
                                  JOE IV
                                  TR 250
                            WALLINGFORD, CT. USA