[CLGREGORRY@aol.com: TRIUMPHS FOR SALE]

To: triumphs
Subject: [CLGREGORRY@aol.com: TRIUMPHS FOR SALE]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:11:44 -0700 (MST)
This was sent to the wrong address, rather than triumphs@autox.team.net

mjb.
----

     From: CLGREGORRY@aol.com
     Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 09:53:23 -0500 (EST)
     Subject: TRIUMPHS FOR SALE

I have 2 triumphs for sale. They both are in excellent condition.

1975 TR-6
New top,tires,CD player, carpet, door panels, upper dash, tonneau cover,
brakes, rear shocks, many other items. All these things are new.
 This car runs perfect and looks excellent. It also has air conditioning.
I am asking $ 9500.00.

The other is,
1958 TR-3A
 This car has new paint and interior, new top, new side curtains, new carpet
in trunk.   It also has wire wheels and  is a terrific looking car. It runs
great and can be driven daily.
I am asking $ 7500.00. I would consider a trade, car, camper or what have
you.
 I am in the Salt lake City area. My phone is 801-476-8668 or e-mail me
direct.

clgregorry@aol.com
 Thanks
Cecil