Re: What's wrong with this picture? (crass and mean-spirited)<332C1C26.7

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this picture? (crass and mean-spirited)<332C1C26.72FF@ids.net>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 10:31:08 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumph <Triumph@sfbayguardian.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>Triumph wrote:

>> Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,
>>
>> Now try to get laid because you drivin' the Caravan.  I don't think so
>> hombres.
>>
>Actually, the Caravan would offer lots of room for getting horizontal
>with your S.O.! I had a '63 Rambler station wagon in High School, Butt
>ugliest set of wheels I ever had. But, my girlfriend at the time
>appreciated its best feature: the front and back sets would fold down
>together to form a bed! It was a dashboard to tailgate sin bin! Saved
>the cost of a motel room many times! It offered much more room than the
>TR3 my brother owned. We borrowed the Tr3 one night, but the damn shift
>and brake levers kept getting in the way!
>Ah.. were were you in '72? Maybe this is the start of a new thread- best
>cars for knocking boots in!

It IS possible in a '73 Spit, roof up OR down, and a Herald Estate, especially
with the full length sunroof open!!!  Hmmm, don't know about the mini
though.... OK OK I'm ready for any flames I got heading my way! :-)

Rich

ps, Now rental cars, thats a totally different matter, they HAVE to be
christened!!! ;-)