TR6 OEM driving/fog lamps

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 OEM driving/fog lamps
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 18:24:24 -0700
Hi,
In looking at some British magazine articles on TR6s from circa 1969-70, it
appears that driving and fog lamps may have been available as factory
options.  They are 5" or 6" round lamps and were mounted on top the bumper
just inside of the turn signals.  They had separate switches directly
beneath the radio.  Has anyone actually seen these or can describe the
set-up a little better.  I like the look of rectangular driving lights
below the bumper out towards the ends, but if there was a factory set-up, I
will likely go for originality.
Thanks,
Rod.   '70 TR6  CC55899L