Paint codes. Need answer by Sat.

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Paint codes. Need answer by Sat.
From: "Ginter, G M (Michael)" <GinteGM@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 18:43:34 -0700
I need some help.  My Spitfire is ORANGE.  Standard 79/80 Spitfire ORANGE.
 You know the color, here in Denver we call it Bronco Orange.  Chevy
Orange.  Just plain ORANGE.

My problem is this.  TRF has touch-up paint in aerosol cans.  Looks like
they stock a few.  My chassis plate says the paint code is: CML  I can't
find an English name for the color CML anywhere I've looked.  Can someone
tell me what color this is before 12:00 Saturday MST?  I am placing an
order with TRF, and the other parts I need in a hurry and I wanted to
include some paint as well.

Thanks in Advance,

Mike
79 Spit