FW:

To: triumphs
Subject: FW:
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 01:22:29 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 07:27:08 -0500
     From: "K.R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
     Subject: RAF roundels

Good morning Johnny

I was the one that posted the web address that contains a
picture of the RAF roundels on my wife's 70 Spit Mk3. The
address was:
www.wwdc.com/~kstewart/chriss.html

It has come to light that Netscape browsers seem to have trouble
viewing the page despite the fact that it is not much more than
a bit of text, a GIF, and two scanned photographs (JPEGs). I,
and others, have had no trouble viewing it with Internet
Explorer but it seems several versions of Netscape do have a
problem.

If you are still interested and have trouble viewing it, let me
know and I'll send it as an attachment.

Keith