TR6 Squat.... correction

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Squat.... correction
From: Keith Pickup <kpickup@softerm.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 21:11:46 +1000
Hi!

My car has virtually no rear quat because the rear suspension was changed.

The handling of the car was also greatly improved so I couldn't be happier.

One of my friends here has made this as a kit that is to go into
production. It literately bolts onto a TR6 (no drilling) to replace the
rear suspension.

The kit eliminates the rear lever shocks altogether and replaces them with
a set of telescopic shocks fitted with load springs.

I believe MOSS sell something like this, but you have to drill to fit it.

As a side benefit, it also means the drive train has far less wear because
the rear end is not bobbing up and down like it used to.

Keith Pickup - SOFTERM (Australia)
Email: kpickup@softerm.com.au

65 Austin Healey BJ8
72 Triumph TR6