Miscellaneous responses

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Miscellaneous responses
Subject: TR6 Squat
From: "Dennis Culligan" <dculligan@VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 97 12:08:06 EST
  My TR6 had a bit of a squat.  Once I determined that there was nothing wrong
with the car, I tried installing new rear springs (stock, not H/D).  No change.
I then added a small aluminum spacer (sold by Moss, Richard Good, etc) under
each spring - VOILA - a perfectly level car.  YMMV.

RE: What's wrong with this picture
  I have both a TR6 and a Grand Caravan and yes, unfortunately, the minivan
will blow the doors off the TR6 (minivan has a 3.3 liter V6, 4 sp overdrive
AT and is fuel injected).  During the "Banzai Runs" held at Rockford Airport
during the '95 VTR Nationals, a woman in a minivan ran considerably faster
than my TR6 :-(.  She didn't appear to be having nearly as much fun, tho'...

RE: Radios that fit
  I had a Blaupunkt Seattle CR44 installed in my TR6 - no cutting, filing, etc.

                                                        Dennis