<S1500> Main Wiring Harness

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Hugh R McAleer <vitesse@juno.com>, Tony Robinson <TonyR@dzn.com>
Subject: <S1500> Main Wiring Harness
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 10:29:08 -0500
Fellow SOLers,

Does anyone have or know where I could get a main harness for my 77 Spit
(COMM # FM66513UO)?  The harness that was in the car is so hacked up by
(D)POs I cannot tell what wire goes where!  It did not look too bad
while still in the car, but once taken out..... :-(  No wonder the
harness caught fire!  There are about 4 or 5 bare(!!) wires, no
insulation at all on them from one connector to the other! They look
like they were bare for many years.

Would prefer NOS or new, but will take anything better than what I have
now.

TIA

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - undergoing cajones transplant - FM66513UO
62? Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073