Re: TRF Letter

To: trfmail@aol.com
Subject: Re: TRF Letter
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 97 8:45:43 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
HORAY!!!!,

        I'm very excited about the following:

1) TRF is no acknowledging the existence of this list by monitoring it.
This can only help them in determining what are the issues that this list
see's as important.  I would say this list represents a good
cross-section of the country, so from a marketing this move makes good
sense.

2) TRF is going to get a web site!  Thank goodness.  Can you imagine how
much more business TRF would generate during the year if they put their
weekly specials up on a web site.  They would probably get a buy a week
from me.  It might even help with the summer-fall sales slowdown TRF
sees.  I would suggest that TRF looks at Rimmer Bros. web site if they
what to see an example of an easy to access site.

3) Charles's weekly responses, yes!  It is always nice to get an inside
perspective as to what is happening with the company.  In response to
peoples back order questions it might be nice to produce some numbers on
what percentage of orders were backordered, and for how long.

        Charles, I have felt that this was a long time coming, but now that TRF
is monitoring the list it can only lead to good things for all.

I.E.  I call TRF's Level 2 order line and the person on the line was Dave
H. I believe.  When he heard who I was he remember that I had asked a
question on the list about why there are left and right trunnions for a
TR6.  He than proceeded to explain why, and answered a few other
questions I had.  Now that is service, and the is why we like TRF.

Later,
JHD IV