Looking for TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for TR6
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 08:33:17 -0500
Pardon me if this is not appropriate for the list. I'm new to this list so
forgive me for any violations of the rules.

I made a major mistake last September.  In a moment during which I lost my
sanity I sold my 74 TR6. I really don't know what came over me.  But I have
recognized the error of my ways and am now looking to replace "Old Blue". It
really was a good car and I didn't realize how good until after I sold it.
Its hard to explain but there is this feeling you get when your driving the
TR6. If anyone would understand, you guys on this list would.

Anyway, I am looking for another TR6 or TR250. Not looking for a show car
but one that is in excellent condition - I'm not totally mechanically
challenged but I have limits. I live in upstate New York but will be heading
south in a couple of weeks for a short vacation.

Thanks for your help

Ed Hutchinson
Former TR6 owner and hopefully, soon to be a TR6 or 250 owner.
Ed Hutchinson           "Change is inevitable,
Financial Aid Office     except from a vending machine."
SUNY Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 3050
Utica, NY 13504
315-792-7210