RE: Spring Carlisle

To: "'Todd W. Sigety'" <toddsig@worldnet.att.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Spring Carlisle
From: Dave Herr <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 21:30:07 -0500
Todd,
You have to go to the Import/Kit Car show at Carlisle. The Spring show is huge,
but has very limited British and almost no Triumph parts or cars. The import
show in May, has our Triumph Club with as many as 100 Triumphs and literal tons
of Triumph parts. All this combined with huge numbers of imported cars and kit
cars. A great time......

Dave Herr - Central Pa. Triumph Club
73 Stag
65 TR4A (under Construction, estimated completion Spring 97!)