Spitfire Differential

To: "Spitfire List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Differential
From: "David Schenck" <David_Schenck@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 97 00:29:33 UT
I seem to have the same clunk noise as was earlier described in a letter.  I
was just wondering how much trouble it was to open up the differential and
what the problem might be.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I also
have a bunch of parts for a 67-69 (not sure the exact year) Spitfire,
including intake manifold and carbs, etc.. I was wondering if there was a good
place to trade them for some parts for my 1500.  Also, if anyone can give me
details about the event in PA that would be a big help as well.   Thanks a
lot!!!

Dave Schenck  (david_schenck@msn.com)
'78 Spitfire
Baltimore, MD