lever shocks, AE water pumps

To: mbarre@juno.com
Subject: lever shocks, AE water pumps
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 16:35:35 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>So no one will admit to dismantling a TR lever shock?

Mike,

Why, when Apple, 800-882-7753, is still having their winter sale through the
end of March.

TR3 shocks normally $49.99 + $5 for shipping
                now $39.99 + $5 for shipping

I am sure other model shocks are reduced accordingly.

No financial interest in Apple, etc.

WATER PUMPS:

I thought I posted this to the list a few weeks ago. I just bought an AE
water pump which, I am pretty sure, has the tap for a grease fitting.  It is
brand new, in a sealed bag and I think an AE box,  About the same price as
the repro pumps from the big boys.  A local mechanic/part supplier said he
could get a bunch more.  I'll check on the grease fitting tonight after the
rug rats get to sleep.

No financial interest in him either, other than he gets some of my money.  :-)

I'll even give out his name and phone number to the first TR2/3 owner who
can find me a reasonably priced original water temp gage. (only 75% kidding).

Seriously, if there is interest, drop me a line (electron?).

Jack Brooks