TR4 frame

To: zwissler@hsonline.net
Subject: TR4 frame
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 16:25:58 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> I have a TR4A frame that is rusted badly in the rear, but OK in the front.
>  I don't believe the frames
>  are too similar, but if what you're looking for is the same on the TR4A
I'd
>  be happy to cut it off for you.
>
>  Ben Zwissler

Ben, thank you very much but it appears that the TR4's and TR4A's are
different at that part of the frame.  Moss and VB both have pictures of the
frames and the body mounting post (located at the extreme front of the frame)
is different.  That is what I'm looking for.  So thanks again -I'll have to
hold out until someone with a trashed  or partial TR4 frame pops up.  Cheers

Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33118L (original owner)